Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Catching Up
So this is what I did last week. It isn't much, and I really need to get back on track. I ran 80 minutes on Monday, 110 minutes on Tuesday, and 80 minutes on Wednesday. On Thursday I took off, and can't remember what my rationale was at the moment, although I am pretty sure it was pure laziness. On Friday, I ran 30 minutes, then took Saturday off and ran 90 minutes on Sunday. It was a very poor week but, like I said in my previous post, school gets crazy at the end of the year. Getting grades together and preparing for graduation was basically my life from Thursday to Sunday. My Greater Boston coach says that life is a conspiracy to keep people from training. I am beginning to believe him. Fortunately, I will be able to start a routine of running twice a day tomorrow. I always do better when I have a routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment