Friday, April 20, 2007

Good Omen


So the past few days have been fairly uneventful. I ran 80 minutes on Wednesday and 120 minutes yesterday. One funny thing did happen on my run yesterday as I was running through the BU campus. I was sort of spacing out, but just aware enough to notice the incredibly tall person riding his bike in shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals. Instinctively, I yelled "Zach!" and then spent the next 15 minutes telling myself how dumb that was and listing the millions of reasons why that obviously couldn't have been Mr. Kimberling. I am beginning to feel fit again and am looking forward to racing the Groton 10k next week. This will be the closest I have ever been to having absolultely no idea about what type of shape I am in. I figure go out in 5:30 miles and see how I feel. Anyhow, the most exciting running-related (sort of) part of the week was early Thursday morning when I woke up to pee at 2:21. Hopefully, it was a sign about my marathon time in November. Most likely, it was the 32 ounces of water I drank before going to bed working over my bladder. The picture is of a NES console that a guy made into an alarm clock. He also rewired it so that the controller can work the clock. Absolutely amazing.

No comments: