I'm free! No more grad school for almost a month. I just emailed in my final assignment and I am completely and totally done with BC for the semester.
In other news, I ran every day this week, making it the first week with seven runs since August. I was a few miles short of my goal of 70 for the week, but I can't complain. I'll know a little more about the type of shape I am in after my first workout on Tuesday, but I've started thinking that a 5k PR might be possible this spring into the early summer. That would be a good intermediate goal between now and a fall marathon and would put me in a good position to run fast in October or November. For now, the goal is to hit around 75 miles in the upcoming week while getting in a long run and a workout.
As for a song to check out, I heard the one in the video below while I was out on Saturday night. Odds are that this falls into the category of being new to me but well known to most people that I mentioned before.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment