Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting the Blog Back Together

Like a nerdy version of Jake and Elwood Blues, I have decided to start updating my blog again. It has been about eight months since I last posted and, strangely, I kind of miss writing my posts. In the meantime, I have used an online running log to keep track of my training. It is fine, but it just isn't the same. I enjoyed having a way to share some of the strange and funny stuff that happens while running in Dorchester. My plan is to continue updating my running log, but go into more detail here. I hope to do an entry each week to fill folks in on my training and tell a story or two about running and work. My first actual post will come this weekend.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.

No comments: